DURATECH 11-Inch Basin Wrench, Sink Wrench, Adjustable 3/8'' to 1-1/4'' Capacity Jaw, for Tight Space
When you order through these links, we may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Additional Product Details
- Featuring a forged and hardened jaw with an optimized tooth pattern, the DURATECH Basin Wrench provides maximum grip and durability.
- The 11-inch basin wrench features a spring-loaded auto-adjusting jaw for one-handed operation in narrow places, suitable for faucets, supply lines, valves, and drains with a diameter of 3/8 inch to 1-1/4 inch nuts.
- The 180 pivoting head holds its position at any angle to access hard-to-reach nuts. It features a spring-loaded jaw that securely grips and easily removes stuck-on faucet nuts.
- The strong solid-steel shaft provides an 11-inch reach and is slim enough to slip past pipes and drain lines into tight spaces. A sliding "T" bar handle offers multiple positions for the best leverage and most comfortable grip.
- Free replacement insures your DURATECH Wrenches purchase against manufacturer defects.
- Secure Checkout
- Guaranteed safe & secure
- Easy Returns
- Fast & easy product returns